1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Both, i have some pretty serious anxiety issues so even saying hello to someone and looking into their eyes is hard for me. Which sucks because I am a hairdresser so i have to face my fears everyday.. and honestly it hasn't gotten any easier with most people.
for people i love, it takes at least a year or more to look them in the eyes and tell them how i feel good or bad.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
My ex boyfriend stole my best friends ipod to try and prove a point to her. Not getting into it, but yeah im still pissed and probably wont ever stop being angry about that.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My mom, and tell her i love her and to tell everyone i know that i love them and to have a wake for me not a sad funeral. also to make sure my dad shows up no matter what
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I probably wouldnt tell everyone, and plan a super awesome event/do some pretty awesome things and tell the people 2 weeks before.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust, because i love the ones i trust or else it isnt love at all.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? I would definitely safe the dogs life. I was probably about to be fired from sleeping in too late or being sick anyways, and is sleeping in more important than that dog? That logic makes sense to me. anywho. Fuck al yall who dont save the dog.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? well im not going to answer that cause i would dislike both equally.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? Well I am not too sure cause i am rarely single. Would probably give it a chance in the right circumstances, but currently all my best friends are chicks and i dont swing that way
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Well, i havent known anyone close that has died but yes i would. To any future friends of mine who will pass.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? I think so.. though i dont hangout with people very often and can be a drunken flailcase sometimes.
11. Does love = sex?
Sex is a large intimate part of loving someone, but it isnt all love is.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? Im not sure what i would do. If i could easily find a new job i would, but i need to feed my family too
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I tell people straight up what i feel. No fear.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? That i do not love them.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? My mom. One day it wil happen and i will probably freak the fuck out.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?My friend Kayleigh, because i love her and shes my bestfriend
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Quite a few things.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? Probably
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? ----
20. Are you old fashioned? No
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Hrm, most of the time
i have this weird thing were i like to make people feel good, and it makes me feel good.. so does that count? im getting good feels in return?
a week or so ago i saw some traveller kids on the street and bought them both full meals from burger king and told them if they were ever in my town they could stay over
and then ran into them near my place at the gas station and they stayed over for 2 days and i bought them liquor and fed them
cause i felt like it? I dunno
pass on the love
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? Broken heart. Because i have been broken, raw, torn apart. and it made me stronger... fucked up.. but stronger.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish i could do something with my life, become successful enough to help other people.